Back in October, I was invited to the official launch for Lierac Paris. The brand offers a range of luxurious skin care products in sleek, bright colour packaging. The launch was at Villa Arrigo in Naxxar and ever since I received the invitation, I was really looking forward to it. (It was also the day where fellow bloggers asked me all about the proposal 😉 I was obviously very excited to give them all the details – and you can now read all about it here.)
Back to Lierac – I haven’t actually written about the grand event yet. I wanted to, but it’s been really crazy! In the mean time, this is what the other bloggers had to say about it:
Marija – Pocalocca: Lierac Event
Martina – All Things Fabulous: Fabulous Events- Lierac Launch Party
Elle – beautyshewrote: Lierac Paris launches in Malta
Lara – Every Beauty Addict’s Bible: Event | LIERAC Paris Official Launch
Back to the review…
Back in June, me and a few other bloggers were invited to a smaller launch for Lierac Paris. It was actually a surprise launch; we didn’t know what brand we’ll be seeing up until we walked in. We were introduced to the brand and the different ranges it offers and were given lots of information about the brand and the production and the ingredients of the products. We were also given a product of our choice between this cleanser, a toner and a face wash – I chose the LIERAC Paris Demaquillant Confort cleanser and it was definitely a great choice!
My skin has been getting dryer in certain areas; I actually think it is a bit dehydrated. I had been searching for a perfect cleanser and well, this is the one.
- Feels great on the skin
- Perfect for makeup removal (both face and eyes)
- Has a very subtle (natural) scent
- Calming – your skin instantly feels better
- Does not give a burning/stinging sensation like some other cheaper brands
- Packaging: A pump which is very practical for a product you’d be using daily (You can lock the pump when travelling)
- It is a bit on the expensive side (around €20).However, the difference between this cleanser and all other cheaper cleanses is extreme. While it is a bit on the expensive side, I think it makes sense to invest in your skincare and a good cleanser like this one is irreplaceable.
The all.things.lady Verdict
Amazing product. You have to try it to see how great it is – but you won’t regret it.
Have you tried any products from Lierac? I am currently really liking their *Mesolift Serum which I should also be reviewing.
(Both this product and the Mesolift Serum were given to me for PR purposes. However, the opinions expressed in this review are my own.)