I hope the week is being kind to you! I am finally feeling more relaxed, and I can focus all of my energy on an exam which I will be sitting for soon, and on my dissertation! (Yay…) But I will be blogging in my deserved breaks 🙂
Today I have something different for you… It’s actually a really fun post which I saw on The Oxford Owl, which is another blog I have discovered just this week! I will be answering a number of “Would you rather” questions which were provided! 🙂 I really hope you enjoy reading my answers and feel free to answer it on your blog and share the link in the comment section below!
Here we go…
1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would rather lose eyeshadows and palettes. I can make a look work without they anyway, but I cannot do much with JUST eyeshadow 🙂 I don’t have any glosses to lose anyway but with just mascara, eyeliner and lipstick, I can still pull off a decent look, and so can you!
This is one of my simplest, everyday looks (no eyeshadow was used!): Click Me!
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I would rather chop it all off! After all it will grow back IF I choose this option.
P.S. I did chop all of my hair off, a number of times – and I’ll probably do it again!
But I’m in the ‘long-hair’ phase now and I kinda like it 🙂
Blast from the past:
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
That’s a weird question, isn’t it? Who cares? haha
But if I HAVE To choose, probably coral – I might need lighter coloured hair and blue eyes to go with it though 😛
4. If you had 1,000$ to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Probably clothes… But if I had the option (which I don’t), I would be boring and save it – I’m saving up for a number of things at the moment, I’ll let you know all about it in due time 😉
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
I would rather not do any of these… :O
I think lipstick is usually too creamy to be worn on the lids, unless it’s a matte lipstick and is therefore a tad drier. I guess I’d wear eyeliner as lipstick if I HAD TO – I hope I won’t have to…
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Both are quite awesome, right? I’ve shopped at MAC when in London and I liked their items so much… So if I HAVE TO choose just one, I’d try the brand I have already tried. I’m almost sure I’ll like Sephora too though…
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Well if I have a neutral lipstick, I can do any look with it… and with just black eyeshadow, there are still a number of things you can do. This is tough, but I choose ONE lipstick, just in case I feel like something different on my eyes.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in winter?
Neither. But, winter clothes in summer – I’d rather be a bit sweaty then shiver to death! 🙂
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Well… I’d say nude is better but it’s neither dark nor bright. So I choose Dark. If I chose Bright, it would be a Red shade… but what if I get fed up of it? I get fed up of my nail polish colour twice weekly 😛
As you know, I am a bit obsessed – click this link if you forgot how obsessed I am: I am obsessed.
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I’d give up my favourite lip product. That can be replaced, favourite eye product(s), not so much!
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
A messy bun if it’s Summer time – I’d need to learn how to do it though. I can only wear my hair in a neat bun, using the donut! (See tutorial here)
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Lipgloss – I don’t use it anyway!
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?
Erm… My brows are naturally a too thin, and it’s not cause I over pluck. I would love to improve their shape, but a Sharpie Permanent Marker? :O Still, it’s better than no brows at all, I guess! I’ll see if I can make it work, but it’s ‘permanent’!
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nailpolish?
This is hard… I need make up more than I need nail polish. Well, NEED is not a good word… Make up gives me a boost, it enhances my features. So yes, I can look a lot better with makeup, and well, I CAN live withOUT nail polish – It’ll make me make sure my nails look naturally great 😉
I really hope you liked this post 🙂 I’m off to another date with my dear boyfriend – check out what I wore to the last one by clicking here: OOTD – Date Night + Handbag Tag
It’s finally SUSHI night again 😀
I really hope I do not have any dumb mistakes, I’m soon heading out and I didn’t have time to proofread this one – OOPS! I just wanted to post it, cause if I postpone… well, you know what happens! Forgive me if I have sinful typos and such.