As you all know, yesterday was Mothers’ day… and you can read my Mothers’ Day Special post which I posted yesterday. I also posted the Belated Day 11 – May Photo a Day Challenge which you can also check out: it is picture heavy!
Today I’m posting yesterday’s outfit. Summer is approaching and after a whole week of dressing up for fashion shows… listed here:
- Faragè Paris Bridal Show – MFW’13 (Weddingbells Malta)
- Brand New YouTube Channel and 1st Video!
- What to Wear to a Fashion Show during the Malta Fashion Week – Guest Post
- Charles & Ron Spring/Summer Feast Patterns Collection – MFW’13
- F is for Fashion
- New Designers Show – First 5 at MFW’13 (part 1)
- New Designers Show – 2nd set of 5 at the MFW’13 (part 2)
- Fersani Fashion Show – MFW’13
- What I wore to the New Designers’ Fashion Show
- The International Designers’ Fashion Show – MFW’13
After a whole week of walking in heels and wearing dresses and skirts, I was looking forward to wearing something comfortable. My sister showed me what she was gonna wear and I decided to ‘copy’ her and go for a maxi dress! P.S. As you can see from the photos, I also tried to give my face a break from foundation!
Maxi Dress: Peacocks
I hope you like the look! How do you usually wear maxis? With flats or heels?
Oh, and thanks to my loving bf for taking these photos ❤