Today I realized that I haven’t reviewed any products in almost a week! And I have a lot more unreviewed items in my collection. So I am back with my second MUA review from this first haul right here. My first MUA review was this one here for the Magnetic Nail Polish.
Today I will be reviewing one of the face products that I got. I will be talking about the MUA Matte Perfect Loose Powder. At the moment MUA are having a 3 for 2 offer on all new face products… so stay tuned if you are thinking about placing an order.
This product is from their Matte Perfect range and it is the only product I have tried from this range so far. This is what the product looks like and what I really think about it…
- Gives a matte, almost air-brushed finish
- Doesn’t look white on the skin
- Doesn’t make you look pale when using flash
- Doesn’t change the colour of your foundation
- Doesn’t turn orange or make you foundation blotchy over time…
- Isn’t messy even though it is a loose powder
- Doesn’t break the bank
- Not completely translucent – It has a light colour which might make it look strange on darker skin tone girls.
The all.things.lady Verdict:
I am so glad I got this… I really really love it and I use it daily to set foundation and concealer. Will repurchase this one for sure!
Did you try any other products from this range? Which ones would you say are worth a try?
Let me know
P.S. If you are Maltese, do not forget to enter the competition here.