I have another review for you today! This week I have reviewed:
- the Wjcon Long Lasting Eyeliner in #14 gold leaf
- the MUA Magnetic Nailpolish
- the Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner
- the Vivo Lengthening Mascara
I will now be reviewing a product by GOOD THINGS. Isn’t that a hint already?
I bought this product in this haul here. It is the eye cream and I have used it twice a day almost everyday ever since I got it. This is what the product looks like…
It says that this product is anti puffiness & dark circles. Now this is what I really think about the product…
- Not expensive
- Doesn’t have a chemical scent and is gentle on the eyese
- Feels refreshing
- Makes a difference – I do not have really dark under eye circles but ever since I started using this, my eyes look less tired and puffy and I can avoid using concealer if I wanted to
- A little goes a long way, you only need a small amoun of product
- Free from parabens, mineral 0ils, sodium laureth sulphate and animal ingredients – Just GOOD THINGS
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Honestly… I don’t have any yet!
The all.things.lady Verdict:
Great product. This was my first eye cream. I wanted something simple and not overly expensive to start with. This product, like the Wjcon eyeliner made it to my March Favourites post here.
Have you tried anything from GOOD THINGS yet? I promise, they’re good things!