So today I will be reviewing an eyeliner by Wjcon. It hasn’t been too long ever since I was introduced to this brand. Maybe a month or two maximum but I must say, I’m enjoying using their products. And after I was invited to the Wjcon Blogger’s Night, which I already talked about here, I got to know the people behind it and the range of products better. This is what I wore that night and the make up I used 🙂
Wjcon offers a vast range of colours when it comes to eyeliners… Let me refresh your memory…
The first time I went to Wjcon , their eyeliner in #14 gold leaf instantly caught my eye and I have been loving it since. I have recently gotten another one called shimmering bark which I also like. But I actually LOVE this one 🙂 I also got to try their Quick liners – I got one as a freebie at the event and I used it in this look here featuring teal, turquoise and greens.
So back to this eyeliner… Swatches:
I always wear it on the upper lash line… sometimes on its own and sometimes with a thin black line underneath.
- Not expensive
- Beautiful colour
- Truly longlasting… (Just to give you an idea, I hopped into the shower with the swatch on my hand and only rubbed the middle of it. The rest was still there even after I was ready.)
- Creates great contrast to long dark lashes
- A bit too creamy which can also be a good thing. Can be smudged and be used as a base. But I would probably need to refrigerate it before sharpening if I want a super fine line.
- It is not a twist up – I have really gotten used to not having to sharpen my eyeliners.
- Can not be used on the waterline – little gold particles which you do not want near the inside of your eyes 😛 (then again, why would you want gold on your waterline?)
The all.things.lady Verdict:
- Great product. I loved this product so much, it was featured in my March Favourties post here. This product calls for experimentation and fun makeup looks!Get if you are stuck in a rut! Black is a good colour, but I strongly suggest having some fun with colours! 🙂
I am really enjoying this eyeliner from Wjcon! I’m also enjoying their facial cleansing wipes which I reviewed here. I will always be on the lookout for awesome coloured eyeliners from Wjcon 🙂
What do you think of this eyeliner? Would you ever buy a gold eyeliner? If not, why so? I’d love to know 🙂