I got a review for you today… This one is from Vivo.
I am quite picky when it comes to mascaras. I need it to be non-flaky, non-clumpy, darkening, volumizing and lengthening. I tried this one from Vivo which is dirt cheap… it also looks like dirty goop.
I am sorry to be ditching this brand, I love their Blusher and Highlighter duo reviewed here, and I also sort of like their Matte Foundation, reviewed here. These are all of my things from Vivo in this haul here.
But this is what I really think…
- Cheap (Less than €2)
- Thin, small packaging – perfect for travelling
- Promises good things… BUT
- Disgusting Hairy like consistency (I’m serious… but the camera wouldn’t pick it up!)
- No dramatic effect as promised
- Not volumizing
- Not lengthening in a great way
- Barely darkening
- Useless unless you want to look like you are not wearing mascara
The all.things.lady Verdict:
Crappy product – Do not buy it
I am so sorry about this I am so disappointed in it and I actually like the brand quite a lot. Have you tried anything Vivo? Did you like it? Let me know.