Today I am back with a mascara review. This is my 3rd Catrice Mascara review. I love their mascaras. This one was raved about by a number of fellow Maltese bloggers. This is my two cents’ worth:
As I have told you and shown you before here and here (in the other Catrice Mascara reviews), my lashes are tiny. This is why I am always on the look out for great mascaras. Catrice has slowly but surely become my no.1 brand for mascaras and since their mascaras are generally under 5 euros, it made me a mascara junky!
When I read about this glamour doll, I was interested in trying it out, so the first time I went to shop which stocked Catrice, I got my hands on it.
This is what the product looks like:
- Seriously sexy packaging
- Great wand
- No clumping
- No flaking
- Lenghtens your lashes
- Darkens your lashes
- Formula is drying out a lot quicker than for other mascaras (which I got on the same day)
- I don’t see doll-like lashes (maybe this is designed for naturally longer lashes)
- Not noticeably volumizing for me (again, my lashes are tiny, they need a lot of volumizing)
- Just your average black mascara
- Hyped about – I do not understand why It didn’t perform wonders for me too
The all.things.lady Verdict
Probably a miss. The only miss product I have tried from Catrice except for the primer which broke me out. I will review that later.
I hope this was helpful.
Have you tried any more of the Catrice mascaras? I personally love their mascara range!