This is my second review today. Check out the Vivo’s matte foundation review here.
Now I will be reviewing the essence My Skin Tinted Moisturizer. This is my first Tinted Moisturizer ever but I think I do like it even though it is rather cheap. I would suggest this product to people who do not need a lot of coverage but do not want to look like they do not have any make up on. You can use concealer and powder and so on just the same for a better looking complexion. I would also suggest this to teens who are just starting out with make up and who do not want to cake up on their skin and clog pores, making their skin more acne prone.
This is what I think about it…
First of all, this is available in 2 shades: Light to Medium Skin and Medium to Dark Skin.
- Gives light to medium coverage
- Not expensive
- Smells nice
- Doesn’t clog pores
- ‘Patches up’ less than foundation does on drier skin areas
- Feels wet and refreshing when applied but dries up nicely
- Unlike with other brands, there are not enough shades
- Not overly moisturizing even though it is a moisturizer
- You need two applications if you need a little bit of coverage
The all.things.lady Verdict
Good product, not a must have… but a good product to try out.
Have you ever used a tinted moisturizer? Would you rather use foundation, even in summer?
Let me know!