Hey Ladies 🙂
So a few days ago the lovely Maria from amriaa.wordpress.com tagged me in a post and I am finally doing it! Basically in this post I will be responding to 11 questions.
This is how it works:
– Write 11 things about you
– Answer 11 question created by the person that nominated you
– Create 11 questions
– Nominate 11 people/blogs
11 things about me
- I am currently unable to leave the house because of my back pain!
- I am studying linguistics but I am unsure if this is my passion.
- I am an artist, and you can see my work here.
- I’ve been with my boyfriend for almost 2 and a half years but I’ve known him for about 7 years 🙂
- I was never good with animals but my boyfriend convinced me that when we get married, we should get a Shiba Inu puppyMy blog is less than 2 months old
- I have another blog but I do not write in it very often since I started this one
- I love to write. I write humorous short stories and sometimes poetry on a more serious tone.
- I used to have reaaaally short hair 3 years back!
- I love ice tea and my favourite cocktails are Mojitos and Cosmos
- I’m a big fan of Katie Melua and Brandie Carlile when it comes to music.
The 11 questions from Maria
- How old are you?
I just turned 22 🙂
- For how long have you been blogging?
Around 1 year in all… but less than 2 months on all.things.lady
- Name three blogs you love
rougereveries by Tiziana (She knows the fashion world so well!)
myfabulousfrugallife by Kari (I love all of her posts!)
baublestobubbles by Olivia (She always has the smartest OOTDs)
- Your favourite colour.
That’s a difficult question. I’m gonna mention 3 – Oxblood, Teal and Green
- Your favourite shoes: post a picture!
Its not easy to choose a pair of shoes over all the other ones but this below is the pair I wore most this winter.
- Your favourite style icon
I wouldn’t say favourite because I do not follow the fashion world closely but I always thought that Princess Dianna was quite influential.
- Married/ In a relationship/ Engaged/ Single?
In a relationship
- Favourite restaurant
Cellini 🙂 You can read more about it here. They serve the best duck I’ve ever eaten.
- Favourite coffee place
Jalies in Attard (Facebook page)
- Favourite city in the world
So far, I’d say Rome, but I haven’t been to Paris yet 😉
- Favourite pet
Not the animal lover… But I am actually dying to get a shiba inu puppy
My Questions to you
- What do you like to write about the most?
- What is the longest you have gone without posting on your blog?
- Can you live without internet?
- What is you favourite TV show?
- If you could bring someone back to life, who would it be?
- Who is you favourite musician/artist?
- What is the 1 item you can never leave the house without?
- Name your favourite blogger from your own country
- What is your favourite online shopping site?
- What item is you best bargain ever? (Snap a photo of it)
- What is you ‘go-to’ make up look?
- Ruth from Amor de Girasol
- Martina from All Things Fabulous
- Lorainne from Lola Loves Sparkles
- Reb from Island of Make Believe
- Claire from Claire’s (online) Chronicles
- Lara from Every Beauty Addict’s Bible
- Jessica from Kellina’s Thoughts
- Kylie from Passion to Beauty
Iga Kozakiewicz from mylittleclosetblog
- Rhi from The Other Side of Cool
- Flo from Life of Bear
Looking forward to read your answers ladies!