I hope the week is treating you well.
Today I will be reviewing a product that is quite a hit product among so many people. This is the ingrown hair serum by Princereigns. This product comes from the US. I had read quite a bit about the subject because ever since I had started epilating, ingrown hair became a huge problem, so much so that do not do it any more. This product claims to solve this problem entirely… One of their selling lines is the following: “If you wax or shave, you cannot live without it.” Oprah
This is what they have to say about their product:
problem:Shaving and waxing is a major headache not only for women, but also for about 90% of men of color who complain about ingrown hairs, razor bumps and dark spots and blemishes that go with them.
This nourishing serum removes ingrown hairs and razor bumps while softening the hair follicle itself and smoothing out blemishes and dark spots.
– Reduces ingrown hairs by softening the hair follicle
– Prevents future ingrown hairs by straightening the hair follicle
– Revives and smoothes skin by removing dead flakes from skins surface
– Controls excess oil, lessening chance of pore clogging
– Will not cause acne or blackheads
– Contains glycolic acids which lightens dark spots resulting in an even skin tone
– Contains only all natural ingredients
What I think about it…
- It does soften your skin
- It does decrease ingrown hair if applied daily
- It is made from natural products
- Doesn’t have a strong scent
- Consistency is liquid and it is absorbed by the skin quickly
- Sleek packaging
- Runs out quickly
- Rather expensive (retails for about 23 euros for a few ounces and costs 8 euros to ship to Malta)
- Good all in all but probably not worth the hype
- I think for the same price, one could substitute it for a high-end scrub
- Since the consistency is a liquid one, you might pump out too much or it can easily fall of your hands before you apply it
- A spray bottle could have worked better
The all.things.lady Verdict:
Good product but could be better for its’ price-tag!
I hope you found this helpful ladies! What products do you use post hair removal? Anything worth trying? Let me know in the comment section as usual 🙂
Lots of love…
From a 22-year-old me! 🙂