Hey there readers 🙂
Some basic info about E.L.F.
- e.l.f. stands for eyes lips face.
- They have 3 lines: Essential, Mineral and Studio
- They are available in the US and Canada, in the UK and to Europe and some other places through their websites: eyeslipsface.com and eyeslipsface.co.uk
- They sell very affordable make up products and tools.
- Their Customer Care team will always do their very best to help you if you have problems with your order.
- They products are not animal tested.
- Since the prices are cheap, you can afford to try out a number of shades from each product.
- If you subscribe to their email newsletter, you will be informed about special offers and discounts.
- They run competitions regularly.
- They have some sort of promotion going on very often, so look out for those discount codes!
These are the products that I got after winning the competition by sharing their 50% offer through my all.things.lady page:
Studio Face Kabuki Brush (€6.89)
Studio Angled Eyeliner Brush (€4.31)
Studio HD Powder (€6.89)
Studio Maximum Coverage Concealer in Porcelain (€4.31)
Studio HD Blush in Diva (€4.31)
Mineral Eyeshadow in Bronzed (€3.44)
Jumbo Eyeshadow stick in Bali Bound (€2.87)
Total: Over 33 euros worth of stuff 🙂
Again I would like to thank e.l.f. and their lovely team and customer services who have always resolved my issues when I had faulty or bad products (which is rarely), within a couple of days.
Have you ever tried e.l.f.? What are you favourite e.l.f. products?
Let me know in the comment section.
P.S. You can see my full e.l.f. collection post here with one-word reviews!