Hi ladies 🙂
So today I will be giving you my opinion on one single product. This is my first detailed review and I am starting with a skincare product.
The Body Shop Blue Corn 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Mask comes in a 100ml plastic jar. The product claims that it will “cleanse, exfoliate and purify with Community Trade Blue Corn Powder”. It is aimed for normal to oily skin.
This mask has a grainy texture which dries up without hardening.
This is how I use the product myself:
First I tap my face with warm water.
Then I apply a thin layer or the mask all over my face except for the eyes and lips area.
I usually keep it on for 15 to minutes. When I feel that the consistency of the product has become rather dry, I wet a clean towel in hot water and gently wipe it off my face in circular motions. These circular movement help exfoliate the skin lightly while removing the product.
– It cleanses the skin very well.
– It makes your skin look and feel much softer.
– It is quite refreshing when you put it on your face.
– It does exactly what it promises.
– A little goes a long way, the product will last you for quite a while.
– If you have broken skin/pimples, t tends to speed up the healing process by drying the skin up.
– I would have preferred some sort of pump or tube container rather than a jar like container.
– You cannot do things while you wait because you will get sandy particles all over the place (and your food!)
– It tends to dry up some areas of the face
The all.things.lady verdict:
Good product overall.
Have you tried any of their masks yet? Which is your favourite? I have tried their tea tree one and I like it very much, not sure if I like it more than this one actually.
I hope you found this helpful and let me know what you think if you have tried this product.